Saturday, January 30, 2010

Consumer Business Tip

The other day I went into a local food establishment to get lunch for myself and a co-worker. I ordered a cup of soup for myself and my co-worker wanted a soup and sandwich. I picked up the order and paid for it, then I asked for some spoons and crackers. The person behind the counter smiled and said "sorry, we're out of crackers". I just left, my lunch ruined. I know there is a cracker shortage right now, but I will still probably go elsewhere for my soup for a while, because I NEED crackers with my soup. So my consumer business tip is: If you serve soup, serve crackers, and if you run out, get some more.

Submitted by anonymous.

East Haddam Chatter Note- There is no cracker shortage that we are aware of.

2 comments:

  1. were there any crackers on the shelf that were for sale? if yes then i dont get it

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i went into a local store today and bought some soup. u guessed it no crackers. i hope that it is not the same store that you went to being that it is a week later and still no crackers. However after i was told that there was no crackers the employee suggested to me that i go buy a big box of them off of the shelf. humm! how about this, because im not the only one who likes crackers with there soup. how about you guys go over and open one of those boxes up and distribute them until your next shipment comes in. Boy, i don't know if it was the fact that they didn't have crackers or the comment about buying a full box or both but... come on this is not a hard one to figure out.

    ReplyDelete